Join the UK’s leading Education payroll and pension provider
Dataplan Education are specialists in providing outsourced payroll, pension and HR solutions to schools, academies and MAT’s. Due to our success, our business is growing and we are always looking for the right people to join our team.
We have roles and training opportunities available including
- Payroll Professionals
- Trainee Payroll Professionals
- Payroll Administrators
- Administration Assistants
- University Graduates
So if you are you already working in payroll or looking for a new challenge working for one of the UK’s leading Education Payroll Providers then maybe you should get in touch.
What do we look for in our staff?
Education payroll is fast paced, ever-changing and can be demanding. That’s why we look for specific traits and attitudes as a priority. It’s great if you have relevant experience, but we have a strong in-house training and development progress so we look other traits and skills that cannot be taught.
You must be:
- Passionate about payroll - we want our staff to love payroll as much as we do
- Committed to customer care – the loyalty of our clients depends on the service our staff deliver so we have very high standards of customer care we expect from our team
- Self-motivated – we expect our staff to be proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – we’re not a faceless bureau so speaking to our clients and communicating within teams is paramount
- Strong desire to succeed – the opportunities are available within Dataplan if you want them
- Outgoing, sociable and fun – we work hard but have lots of fun too both in work and out socially
If the above sounds like you, and you live in the North East Lincolnshire / Lincolnshire area and you are interested in a career with Dataplan Payroll then please send a covering letter and your CV to: