Let us handle your payroll
As a provider of fully managed payroll services, we take on the responsibility for all the technical and compliance aspects of your payroll. You get the reassurance that your staff are going to be paid accurately and on-time, whilst you can focus your resources on other areas of your school.
Education payroll is all we do, and when you concentrate on one sector, it allows you to gain a great depth and breadth of experience and knowledge. Knowledge we put into the development of our technology, systems and staff training.
We currently act for over 650 schools, academies and MATS, paying over 45,000 school employees and our team of payroll and pension specialists only work on education payrolls, so they certainly know their stuff!
The team have been fantastic in all aspects. So accurate and efficient and incredibly helpful. I used to have to spend hours checking and chasing correction of errors with our previous providers, so moving to Dataplan has made this aspect of work so easy! Lincoln UTC
No hidden surprises
We appreciate that our clients are looking to make their resources stretch as far as possible, but, unlike other payroll providers, we have chosen not to strip out our services just so we can headline a cheap ‘per payslip’ price.
Our pricing structure is transparent, fair and includes as standard many ‘extras’ such as year-end filing and starters and leavers that are additional charges to the budget providers.
Our fixed price payroll service includes:
- Dedicated UK based processing team, with named contact
- Processing of PAYE / Pension / other deductions
- Providing online reports and management information for approval before pay day
- Online review of employees payslips current periods and historical
- Payment of salaries and Pensions by BACS once approved
- Production of month end reports / payroll journals for your finance systems
- Completion of monthly HMRC filing requirements under RTI
- Completion of year end work required by HMRC and TP/LGPS
- Providing End of Year Certificates P60s for staff (printed or electronic via ePayslips)
Switching is easy
We know that the idea of switching provider, especially as a MAT, can seem daunting. That’s why we have a dedicated Projects Team, responsible for the implementation of new payrolls.
They will take you through the process, using our 5 Step Implementation Process, and then provide a handover to the ongoing payroll processing contact and team.
Find out more about our switching process
Contact us to discuss your school payroll requirements and to get a quote for managing your payroll
Call 03331 128000 or complete our online quote request form